Greater Atlanta ASTD Scholarship Program
To honor and assist our members working toward greater professional development – through certified education and recognized training programs, the Executive Board of Greater Atlanta ASTD has authorized this scholarship program.
The scholarship comprises four quarterly awards of $250 each and one annual award of $1,000. The first award each year is issued in July.
Candidates for the scholarship must be an adult learners and have applied for and been accepted or currently enrolled in an accredited degree or certificate program in the following (or closely related) fields:
- Instructional design
- Workplace learning and performance
- Human resources development
- Organizational development
- Adult education
Candidates must be a member in good standing of the Greater Atlanta Chapter of ASTD.
Candidates are required to submit the Scholarship Application Package electronically. Complete and scan the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application package should contain:
1. Completed Scholarship Application Form
2. A current resume
3. Letters of recommendation (no more than 3) submitted using this form.
4. Other information that substantiates any claims relevant to the evaluation criteria.
For additional information on the program and selection criteria, please see the Application Form.